At Health Savings Administrators you have access to 22 Vanguard Funds - and unlike some of the competition, there is no required checking account.
We make it easy to reach a live person when you call. We pride ourselves on superior customer service and we staff our call centers with experienced, friendly and educated people.....just like you!
Why choose Health Savings Administrators?
The time for investing in your healthcare future is now. According to a 2013 report on retiree health care costs, a 65-year-old couple retiring this year is estimated to need $220,000 to cover medical expenses throughout retirement. For many Americans, health care is likely to be one of their largest expenses in retirement. The good news is that HSAs can be a great supplement to your other tax-advantaged accounts. Health Savings Administrators has focused on long term savings and investing since its inception and is the leader in Vanguard® No-Load Mutual funds for your HSA.
Health Savings Administrators is a recognized leader in HSA investment accounts. Cited in Forbes, Money Magazine, the Wall Street Journal and Kiplinger’s as one of the top investment HSAs. Based in Richmond Virginia, we work with over 1,000 employers and their employees nationwide.
Health Savings Administrators’ solutions to healthcare challenges
Employees need to save for retirement medical costs.
A cost effective and flexible solution - mutual fund investments and debit card in one package. Easily adjustable to your healthcare and financial needs.
Employees may also need easy access to their HSA money.
We offer a debit card option at no additional cost.
Most HSA providers are Banks who make long term investment options difficult and expense to access. Expense ratios and broker fees can impact your long term healthcare savings.
- There is no additional charge to access the investment option of your HSA.
- There are no transaction fees, no broker fees.
- There is no “low-balance” fee that requires a daily balance of $2,000 or more.
- Superior investment options – 22 Vanguard® mutual funds, 12 of which are Admiral Class.
- Average Expense ratios of .21, roughly 80% lower than the industry average.
Understanding the rules and regulations surrounding HSAs can be overwhelming.
- 17 years of health savings account and medical savings account administration allows us to help with your HSA questions and concerns.
- A singular focus on health savings accounts – HSAs are our only product – has made us experts in the field.